Join Us: We Need You
Help create the safer, lovelier, more just society you want to see and experience
To provide the unprosperous with realizable paths to prosperity, even in just one city, let alone cities and rural communities across the globe, we need to hire and partner with relentless, innovative people who possess a revolutionary disposition and audacious spirit. How else can we help the unprosperous rise to universal comprehensive prosperity against nearly impossible odds? How else can we succeed where many others have failed for decades and even centuries and after spending hundreds of billions of dollars?
Help others even as you yourself find your purpose and path to fulfillment.
We need collaborators and experts in myriad areas of specializations. We are taking applications now. We need experts as part-time and full-time contractors as well as full-time employees over the coming weeks and months.
- Economics and Prosperity Analysts:
We need to hire eight PhD economists over the coming months. Crucially, at this very moment, we need three more aspiring economists (PhDs) to fill the economics and prosperity analyst position. This is a unique and highly rewarding opportunity, both financially and experientially, for a graduate (or recent graduate with a Masters or Ph.D.) in economics or statistics or finance to serve in a leadership role with AI Humanity as we work to transform humanity for the better.
Responsibilities for this role include, among other exciting opportunities not noted:
- Create comprehensive economic analyses of prosperous and unprosperous communities.
- Help to create prosperity assessment for individuals and communities for AI Humanity’s ProsperityScore. AI Humanity’s ProsperityScore can be thought of as a more comprehensive and technologically advanced version of the prosperity indexes such as the one found here https://prosperity.com/rankings and the Human Development Index established by the United Nations.
- Help to implement, improve, and promote AI Humanity’s innovative solutions to bring prosperity to the world’s unprosperous and to reform capitalism. These reformative solutions for capitalism help to eliminate the staggering widespread waste, reduce the massive pathological inequality, enhance capitalistic opportunities for the unprosperous, and prioritize ecological and environmental wellness in free-market capitalism.
Help us better understand the economic standing and life and history of individuals, groups, and cultures.
We also need academic researchers who specialize in Appalachian, African American, Latin American, Caribbean, European, Asian, or African historical and sociological and anthropological study.
- Software engineers:
Other software engineers we need include:
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Machine-learning/AI engineer
- Blockchain engineer
- Algorithms engineer
- Mobile developers
- Database admin
- Data scientist
Many in the unprosperous communities have unhealed trauma and unattended mental health ailments, and they are in need of myriad of mental health services and experts with rigorous experience working in a similar capacity with the young or old (or both).
We are currently searching for an outrageously ambitious, resourceful, creative team member to fill the role of Nonprofit Executive Liaison. If you have much experience building and running a nonprofit, we need you. We need you to use your vast nonprofit expertise to help us identify the problems within nonprofit organizations, accordingly, and to help guide the development of the tools and technologies we are creating.
- At least 3 years experience working in leading role at a nonprofit (with annual revenues above $1M). Finance and operations knowledge are preferred
- In-depth knowledge of nonprofit funding is much preferred
- Familiarity with nonprofit accounting would be quite helpful
- Knowledge of US Government requirements/regulation for nonprofit is essential
- Strong knowledge of the nonprofit sector as a whole
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and reporting capabilities
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated: we define objectives and measurable key results; however, we leave much of your work up to you, so that you can determine the best way to achieve the results
- Open-mindedness: what we’re trying to achieve has never been done before, so we require the growth mindset, innovation, adaptability, and resourcefulness
- Experience working at more than one nonprofit organization could prove advantageous
We need video producers, editors, directors, screenwriters, and writing and voice coaches.
- Teachers and instructors:
Teachers and instructors with experience in SAT prep and K–12 educators who specialize in early childhood development are crucial to the work we are doing. If you have any of these expertise, fill out the form below.
- Sports Coaches:
If you want to use your coaching expertise for the advancement of humanity and you coach any of the following sports, contact us:
- Track and field
About Our Organization